AURORA, Ohio—Dec. 28, 2011—The City of Aurora has selected Rumpke of Northern Ohio, Inc. as its new trash hauler and the first day of service will be Monday, Jan. 2, 2012.
Rumpke mailed a letter with service guidelines to all residents this week. Aurora residents have three levels of service to choose from:
• Super Service – unlimited trash pick-up
• 60-Gallon Service – limited to 60 gallons per week
• Minimum Service – limited to special bags purchased by the resident from Rumpke for $1.00 per bag (must purchase 10 bags at a time). Bags from the previous hauler will be accepted until March 1.
To ensure uninterrupted service, residents should contact Rumpke by Jan. 15 to verify their service level and contact information. Residents can contact Rumpke via:
• E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mail – return the card included on the mailer to residents
• Phone – 1-800-828-8171
All trash should be placed at the curb by 7 a.m. on collection day, which will initially remain the same. Residents should call Rumpke at least 24-hours in advance to schedule pick-up of a bulk item. Rumpke’s holiday schedule is available online at www.rumpke.com.
Rumpke Consolidated Companies, Inc. has been committed to keeping neighborhoods and businesses clean and green since 1932 by providing environmentally friendly waste disposal solutions. Headquartered near Cincinnati with regional operations in Cleveland, Rumpke is one of the nation’s largest privately owned residential and commercial waste and recycling firms, providing service to areas of Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and West Virginia. Rumpke divisions include Rumpke Recycling, The William-Thomas Group and Rumpke Hydraulics. For more information, visit www.rumpke.com.