BELLBROOK, Ohio – Dec. 11, 2012—Recycling will be collected every week in Bellbrook when a new contract with Rumpke begins Jan. 5, 2013.
Residents will receive a mailer this month with details about their new trash and recycling service provider. Residents should also know:
- Trash and recycling will still be collected Fridays and should be placed at the curb no later than 6 a.m.
- Rumpke’s first day of service is delayed to Saturday, Jan. 5 due to the holiday.
- Residents will receive a new recycling cart from Rumpke. A sticker on the lid shows all items acceptable for recycling.
- Residents can continue using their own trash containers, but Rumpke also has large, wheeled carts available to rent ($18 for six months, billed by Rumpke).
- Residents will continue to receive a bill for service from the City.
Rumpke customer service can be reached at (800) 223-3960.
Rumpke Consolidated Companies, Inc. has been committed to keeping neighborhoods and businesses clean and green since 1932 by providing environment friendly waste disposal solutions. Headquartered near Cincinnati, Rumpke is one of the nation’s largest privately owned residential and commercial waste and recycling firms, providing service to areas of Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, and West Virginia. Rumpke divisions include Rumpke Recycling, Rumpke Portable Restrooms, The William-Thomas Group, Rumpke Hydraulics and Rumpke Ballpark. For more information, visit www.rumpke.com.