With the Valentine’s holiday just days away, we couldn’t resist telling you about something that captured our hearts 81 years ago.
Here are some hints. Rumpke operates 10 facilities dedicated to this effort. We have a team that is committed to working with customers to find ways to participate in this process. During the past few years, Rumpke has invested about $50 million dollars in these operations, bringing the latest technology to service regions to ensure the service is easy, affordable and convenient for our customers.
Yes, we’ll proudly admit it, Rumpke is in love with recycling, and we hope you are too. Here are just of the few reasons why recycling makes our hearts go pitter patter.
1. Recycling saves energy.
2. Recycling creates jobs and helps the economy.
3. Recycling is easy to do.
4. Recycling is one of the easiest ways for you to help the environment.
5. One person can make a huge difference.
6. Recyclables are made into new products.
7. Recycling reduces waste going into landfills.
8. Recycling reduces pollution caused by manufacturing companies.
9. Recycling protects wildlife habitats. .
10. Recycling saves natural resources.
If you are already in love with recycling help us share the message with others. If you're not recycling, try opening your heart to it, it’s one of the easiest ways to give something back to the world that you call home.
About the author: Amanda Pratt is the director of communications at Rumpke.